You need to keep data protected and accessible for your users. However, many organizations are unaware of the risk and impact involved when malicious attacks occur, or point-in-time recovery is required. If you are lucky, you won’t need to experience the challenges of recovering both email and other Exchange data as a result of a cyber attack. For organizations that have had their data stolen, held hostage by ransomware, or corrupted, their efforts to get back to a known good state with their data and emails intact often fails. There is complexity around maintaining email and its associated data that is compliant, unaltered and searchable. Many organizations lack the ability to locate the data, let alone recover it. They also overly rely on their cloud email provider or struggle with the complexity of managing and maintaining point solutions for back-up and recovery. There is an easier way to recover email.
Mimecast delivers the functionality for organizations to store their emails in a trusted, secure, long-term system.
Recoverability as part of a cyber resilience for email strategy provides:
- Point‐in‐time recovery to quickly return to normal following an attack
- Immutable, indexed for search, encrypted copies of your data
- Protections and policies that ensure email, attachments, calendars and contacts can always be accessed
- Email and data analysis, including play-back for before and after comparisons
- User and Administrator access to any email, at any time, in a matter of seconds - guaranteed
International Data Corporation (IDC), the global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and …
Email is the lifeblood of business, and email archiving serves numerous business-critical missions. But both …
Cloud archiving addresses The many CHALLENGES of mobile email management It’s hard to imagine getting through the day without using a cloud email service. Just keeping up with our own accounts is the tip of the iceberg. Mobile email management…